For the use of the forum LOOP64 by Matthias Lorenz (hereinafter referred to as "provider"), the following conditions apply.
2 Registration, conclusion of contract and subject
1. Prerequisite for the use of the forum is the registration via the appropriate online form. If your application has been accepted, you will receive an email to verify your data, with which you can confirm your registration by mouseclick. With the activation of your account by the provider, the free forum usage contract comes into effect (conclusion of contract).
2. subject matter of the contract is the free use of the functions of the forum as an online communication platform. For this purpose, you as a user will be provided with an "account", with which you can post contributions and topics in the forum.
3. There is basically no legal claim to activation or participation in the forum. It applies the unrestricted house right of the operator.
4. Your forum account may only be used by yourself. Likewise, you as the owner of the account are responsible for protecting it from misuse. Your access data must therefore be protected from access by third parties. The use of trademarked words and Internet addresses as a username (nickname) are not allowed.
5. The provider will strive to offer the service as possible without interruption to the call. Even with all due care downtime can not be excluded, in which the web server due to technical or other problems that are not within the control of the provider (fault of third parties, force majeure, attacks against the infrastructure by hackers, etc.), via the Internet is not accessible. The user acknowledges that a 100% availability of the website is technically impossible to realize.
6. The provider reserves the right to change and expand the content and structure of the platform as well as the associated user interfaces, if the purpose of the contract concluded with the user is not or only insignificantly affected. The provider will inform the users accordingly about the changes.
7. sense and purpose of the forum is a "market of opinions" directed to the public. Therefore, a peaceful and respectful interaction among users without offensive hostility should be cultivated.
3 Duties as a forum user
1. As a user, you undertake that you will not publish any contributions that violate these rules, morality or otherwise against applicable German law. In particular, you are prohibited
- to publish offensive or untrue content
- Send spam via the system to other users
- legally, especially by copyright and trademark law, protected content without authorization to use
- to perform anti-competitive acts
- Press articles of third parties without the consent of the author in the forum to publish
- Advertising in the forum without the express written permission of the provider to operate. This also applies to so-called surreptitious advertising such as, in particular, linking the own homepage with or without post text in the signature or within posts. Homepage URLs and address or contact information may only be published in the user profile of the forum.
2. As a user, you undertake before the publication of your contributions and topics to check whether they contain information that you do not want to publish. Your contributions and topics can be recorded in search engines and thus become accessible worldwide. A claim for deletion or correction of such search engine entries against the provider is excluded.
3. In case of violation, especially against the previously mentioned rules 3 para. 1 and 2, the provider can independently of a termination, also the following sanctions against the user verhaengen:
- Loeschung or change of content that the user has set,
- Aauspruch of a warning or
- Blocking access to the forum.
4. If third parties or other users make claims against the provider for possible legal violations that a) result from the content posted by you as a user and/or b) arise from the use of the provider's services by you as a user, you as a user agree to indemnify the provider from any claims, including claims for damages, and to reimburse the provider for the costs incurred by the provider due to the possible legal violation. In particular, the provider is released from the costs of the necessary legal defense. The provider is entitled to demand an appropriate advance payment from you as the user for this purpose. As a user you are obliged to support the provider in good faith with information and documents in the legal defense against third parties. All further rights as well as claims for damages of the provider remain unaffected. If you as a user are not responsible for the possible infringement, the aforementioned obligations do not apply.
4 transfer of rights of use
1. The copyright for your topics and contributions, as far as they are copyrightable, remains in principle with you as a user. You grant the provider, however, with the setting of a topic or contribution the right to keep the topic or the contribution permanently on its websites. In addition, the provider has the right to delete, edit, move or close your topics and posts.
2. The aforementioned rights of use remain even in the event of termination of the forum account.
5 Limitation of liability
1. The provider of the forum takes no responsibility for the content posted in the forum, especially not for their accuracy, completeness and timeliness.
2. the provider is liable for intent and gross negligence and for breach of a fundamental contractual obligation. Material contractual obligations are those whose fulfillment makes the proper performance of the contract at all possible and on the compliance of which the contracting party may regularly rely. The provider is liable for such damages, which are based on a slightly negligent violation of essential contractual obligations by him or one of his legal representatives or vicarious agents, limited to the compensation of the contract-typical damage foreseeable at the time of the conclusion of the contract. In case of slightly negligent breach of secondary obligations, which are not essential contractual obligations, the provider is not liable. Liability for damages that fall within the scope of protection of a guarantee or warranty given by the provider as well as liability for claims based on the Product Liability Act and damages arising from injury to life, limb or health shall remain unaffected.
6 Term / Termination of the contract
1. this agreement is concluded for an indefinite period of time.
2. either party may terminate this agreement without notice.
3. if the user deletes or has deleted his account (termination of the contract), his public statements, in particular contributions in the forum, remain visible to all readers, but the account is no longer accessible and marked in the forum with "guest". All other data will be deleted. If the user wants that also his public contributions are deleted, he should inform the provider when deleting.
Source: Forum Rules Sample from Juraforum.de